Job Title: Assistant Manager – Client Delivery
Location: Bangalore, India
Contact: Write to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call +91 80 4814 8151 to apply or explore further details.
Description of the Role
The jobholder is required to work in an environment of moderate to significant ambiguity but under steep deadlines and hence one is expected to make decisions using high quality judgment. The jobholder is also expected to demonstrate a high level of technical and managerial expertise in order to work hands-on. Jobholders with high energy, stamina, drive and enthusiasm will be empowered commensurately.
Principal Accountabilities/ Responsibilities
- Responsible for the quality of analytics solutions delivered to the stakeholders
- Effectively engage with stakeholders – create and nurture relationships
- Participate in initial business issues assessment through discovery, dialogues and interviews of senior stakeholders
- Understand business issues and context, devise framework for solving unstructured problems and articulate clear and actionable analytical solutions
- Research solution approach, develop solutions with the help of analytical software, create client discussion documents and presentations
- Identify new opportunities and communicate to improve stakeholder business outcomes
- Highly focused on project delivery, attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, open minded, flexible, pragmatic
- An understanding of managing and manipulating data, algorithm, and developing insight and impactful solutions is a must
- Ability to analyze current processes and suggest improvements
- Experience with ad-hoc “deep-dive” research and forensic investigations
- 4+ years of professional experience in either analytics consulting, data science, visual analytics, decision science
- Knowledge of operations/ HR/ risk and compliance analytics will be a plus
- Experience working with data from operations and HR systems will be valued
- Experience with any visual analytics modules/ software like Tableau, Spotfire, Qlikview, Cognos or other open sources will be valued
- At least a Masters or above in any of the following discipline: Statistics/ Economics/ Mathematics/ Operations Research/ Industrial Engineering
- Masters in Engineering/ Technology (or B Tech with relevant experience)
- MBA from top business school
To know more about LitMass, you can either visit our webpage www.litmass.in.
Write to email@example.com or Call +91 80 4814 8151 to apply or explore further details.