Job Title: Analyst – Client Delivery
Location: Bangalore, India
Contact: Write to email@example.com or Call +91 80 4814 8151 to apply or explore further details.
Description of the Role
The jobholder is expected to demonstrate a high level of technical expertise in order to work hands-on. Jobholders with high energy, stamina, drive and enthusiasm will be empowered commensurately.
Principal Accountabilities/ Responsibilities
- Responsible for the quality of analytics solutions delivered to the stakeholders
- Understand business issues and context, devise framework for solving unstructured problems and articulate clear and actionable analytical solutions
- Research solution approach, develop solutions with the help of analytical software, create client discussion documents and presentations
- Highly focused on project delivery, attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, open minded, flexible, pragmatic
- An understanding of managing and manipulating data, algorithm, and developing insight and impactful solutions is a must
- Experience with ad-hoc “deep-dive” research and forensic investigations
- 2-4 years of experience in either analytics consulting, data science, visual analytics, decision science
- Knowledge of operations/ HR/ risk and compliance analytics will be a plus
- Experience with any visual analytics modules/ software like Tableau, Spotfire, Qlikview, Cognos or other open sources will be valued
- At least a Masters or above in any of the following discipline: Statistics/ Economics/ Mathematics/ Operations Research/ Industrial Engineering
- Masters in Engineering/ Technology (or B Tech with relevant experience)
- MBA from top business school
To know more about LitMass, you can either visit our webpage www.litmass.in.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call +91 80 4814 8151 to apply or explore further details.