Job Title: Analyst – Analytics Solutions
Location: Bangalore, India
Contact: Write to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call +91 80 4814 8151 to apply or explore further details.
Description of the Role
One is expected to demonstrate a high level of technical expertise in order to carry out research, evaluate solution approaches, and follow appropriate solutions development path. Jobholders with high energy, stamina, drive and enthusiasm will be empowered commensurately.
Principal Accountabilities/ Responsibilities
- Responsible for the quality of analytics solutions developed
- Research solution approaches, develop solutions with the help of analytical software
- Introduce new techniques, develop implementation plan, create modules to embed in client solutions
- Participate in discussions with business experts, author high quality and comprehensive discussion papers and documentation
- Adept at data mining, predictive modeling, classification techniques
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in understanding data structures, data management and manipulation techniques, designing and developing algorithms
- Experience with ad-hoc “deep-dive” research
- 2-4 years experience in either analytics consulting, data science, visual analytics, decision science
- Prior experience in predictive modeling, segmentation will be highly valued
- Visual analytics modules/ software like Tableau, Spotfire, Qlikview, Cognos
- At least a Masters or above in any of the following discipline: Statistics/ Economics/ Mathematics/ Operations Research/ Industrial Engineering
- Masters in Engineering/ Technology (or B Tech with relevant experience)
- MBA from top business school
To know more about LitMass, you can either visit our webpage www.litmass.in.
Write to email@example.com or Call +91 80 4814 8151 to apply or explore further details.