Risk management as an area is truly vast and complex. Depending on the area and type of business, the risk experienced would greatly differ. While our view is that banking and financial services industry as a whole faces both financial crime and conduct risk as two major risks, there are other industry verticals wherein part of these risk elements are becoming profoundly important.
These areas of risk, as we are witnessing, require very similar thinking irrespective of the type of industry under discussion. We do not intend to underplay the importance of the idiosyncracies experienced by the specific industry players, but in the core of our thinking we see risks such as operational, reputational, conduct are somewhat industry-agnostic. Our endeavor has been to understand how established players in a certain industry deal with this and take these lessons to areas that can greatly benefit from these.
LitMass has designed risk solutions that cater to the needs of the hour in the area of financial crime risk management. Besides, as new areas of risk start taking shape with the regulatory development, LitMass would work with the stakeholders to develop the same for its customers. An example area would be that of conduct risk.
Finally, while LitMass works with its partners on these new risk areas it has also kept in mind the traditional credit risk management solutions needs catering to few areas like modeling, credit, fraud and collections.
Our offerings have been designed to cater to multiple areas of risk management in your organization.
- FINANCIAL CRIME RISK MANAGEMENT
- Alerting Strategy: Predictive Anomaly Detection Modeling, Scenario/Model Management, List Matching, Threshold Tuning
- System Integration: Investigation and Detection Case Management
- Alert Clearance Strategy: Alert Management, Backlog Avoidance, Triaging and Decision Quality
- CREDIT/FRAUD RISK MODELING AND STRATEGY
- Risk Modeling: Underwriting, Account Management, Collection, Fraud and Other Custom
- Enterprise Model Management Solution
- Basel, CCAR, and Stress Testing
- CYBERSECURITY RISK MANAGEMENT
- Development of Framework, Policies and Procedures
- Cyber Security Assessment, Design and Strategy
- Information Security Architecture Design and Consulting
- Threat Analysis, Surveillance and Mitigation
- Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Assessment
- Reporting and Analysis
- OPERATIONAL AND CONDUCT RISK
- Risk and Control Assessment, Control Library and KPI/KRI Creation
- Ops Risk Dashboarding
- Conduct Risk Foundation Development
A fit for purpose alerting system, especially in detecting money laundering should effectively capture placement, layering and integration of illicit funds into the system. Read more