Job Title: Manager – Analytics Solutions
Location: Bangalore [preferred], India
Posted On: February 5, 2015
Contact: Write to email@example.com or Call +91 80 95 332489 to apply or explore further details.
Description of the Role
The jobholder is required to work in an environment of moderate to significant ambiguity but under steep deadlines. This requires one to make decisions on progressing aspects of a project using high quality judgment. The jobholder is also expected to demonstrate a high level of technical and managerial expertise in order to work hands-on and provide guidance to coworkers. Jobholders with high energy, stamina, drive and enthusiasm will be empowered commensurately.
Principal Accountabilities/ Responsibilities
- Accountable for the quality of analytical solutions developed
- Understand business issues and context, devise solution framework, and articulate clear and actionable analytical solutions
- Conceptualize new approaches and techniques, analytical point of views, algorithms, implementation plans to address specific business problems
- Participate in initial business issues assessment through discovery, dialogues and interviews of senior stakeholders
- Research solution approaches, develop solutions with the help of analytical software, create client discussion documents and presentations
- Maintain attention to time schedule and resources, participate in panel meetings and discussions with business experts, author high quality and comprehensive discussion papers and documentation
- Effectively engage with stakeholders – create and nurture relationships
- Must be adept at multiple data mining, predictive modeling, classification techniques
- High proficiency in understanding data structures, data management and manipulation techniques, designing and developing algorithms
- Ability to conceptualize pragmatic solutions of seemingly abstract problems
- Excellent project management, written and oral communication skills
- 7+ years of professional experience in either analytics consulting, data science, visual analytics, and decision science
- Prior experience in predictive modeling, segmentation, classification problem solving will be highly valued
- Knowledge of operations/ HR/ risk and compliance analytics will be a plus
- Visual analytics modules/ software like Tableau, Spotfire, Qlikview, Cognos
- At least a Masters or above in any of the following discipline: Statistics/ Economics/ Mathematics/ Operations Research/ Industrial Engineering
- Masters in Engineering/ Technology (or B Tech with relevant experience)
- MBA from top business school
To know more about LitMass, you can either visit our webpage www.litmass.in.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call +91 80 95 332489 to apply or explore further details.