Job Title: Assistant Manager – Analytics Solutions
Location: Bangalore [preferred], India
Posted On: February 5, 2015
Contact: Write to email@example.com or Call +91 80 95 332489 to apply or explore further details.
Description of the Role
One is expected to demonstrate a high level of technical expertise in order to carry out research, evaluate solution approaches, and follow appropriate solutions development path. Jobholders with high energy, stamina, drive and enthusiasm will be empowered commensurately.
Principal Accountabilities/ Responsibilities
- Responsible for the quality of analytics solutions developed
- Research solution approaches, develop solutions with the help of analytical software, create client discussion documents
- Introduce new techniques, develop implementation plan, create modules to embed in client solutions
- Maintain attention to time schedule and resources, participate in panel meetings and discussions with business experts, author high quality and comprehensive discussion papers and documentation
- Adept at multiple data mining, predictive modeling, classification techniques
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, open minded, flexible, pragmatic
- Proficient in understanding data structures, data management and manipulation techniques, designing and developing algorithms
- Highly focused on project delivery, attention to detail
- Moderate to excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with ad-hoc “deep-dive” research and forensic investigations
- 4+ years of professional experience in either analytics consulting, data science, visual analytics, decision science
- Prior experience in predictive modeling, segmentation will be highly valued
- Knowledge of operations/ HR/ risk and compliance analytics will be a plus
- Experience working with data from risk and compliance, operations and HR systems will be valued
- Visual analytics modules/ software like Tableau, Spotfire, Qlikview, Cognos
- At least a Masters or above in any of the following discipline: Statistics/ Economics/ Mathematics/ Operations Research/ Industrial Engineering
- Masters in Engineering/ Technology (or B Tech with relevant experience)
- MBA from top business school
To know more about LitMass, you can either visit our webpage www.litmass.in.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call +91 80 95 332489 to apply or explore further details.